Ottawa Blinds Services
Shutters offer an air of classic elegance. Our advanced engineering technology provides the warmth of real wood while the shutters maintain superior strength and durability. With an array of louver sizes, panel configurations and frame styles, shutters will complement your home for decades. Features include:
- Protection from common spills
- Scratch resistant
- Tight close in both directions for safety and privacy
- Wide selection of soft tones and wood colours
- Unique louver design for maximum view when open and optimum R-value when closed
- Acoustical properties for noise reduction
Choice of frames:
- Tilt-in Z
- Hinge colours include antique brass, nickel, off white and white
- Split Tilt-Bar allows control of the top and bottom louvers independently without a divider rail
- Bi-Pass and Bi-Fold designs perfect for large windows and patio doors.
- Bay and Bow windows
- Child safe with no cords
- Energy efficient
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified® and GREENGUARD Children & SchoolsSM Certified
Occasional cleaning with a soft, clean cloth or light vacuuming keeps your shutters looking great.
- Premium quality extruded aluminum tracking system.
- Wand control to gently guide the panels along the track.
- Cord drive
- Left draw; right draw or center split
- Optional wood batons positioned for a more elegant look (surcharges apply).
- Environmentally friendly GreenGuard™ Program.